Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Its been a while!

But the build is slowly progressing. Since my last update I have fitted new bars, and created a rear fender, and new tail lights, removed the battery box! All this but forgot to update this blog.

Bars are Euro bend bars from mikesxs.com I fitted them properly, then turned them upside down just to see, and loved it. So upside down they stay. At the same time I fitted another front brake master cylinder. Its off a newer Yamaha, but I forget which one. It made such a huge difference, I can actually feel how much pressure I am pulling on the brake!


The rear fender is cut down from a Honda Shadow front fender. It was surprising easy to fit. Its still too deep I want to cut it down more for a lighter look. New tail light is a Sparto copy, and attached to that is a tube type rego label holder.


I pulled the battery box and am trying to work out where to put the new battery, I made a temporary sling for it, and seems to sit quite well under the seat. I will make a slim box to fit under the seat rails to hide the battery and wiring.


Now working on getting the clutch to work properly, waiting on a big order from Mikesxs...

1 comment:

Phil said...

was this the same bike that i saw on the pipeburn meat and greet video????!??